Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BEING LOVED.

Haley once had a head injury as she is a gymnast. I couldn't communicate with her right away but I was there eventually. She has a sexy younger sister and we're currently working on the three of us for a private scene. Her younger sister still being a virgin would be a bonus. Her mother is a wonderful woman who has helped Haley come to terms with being a sex freak. She wants to be nurse and we were talking about her enrolling in nursing college in India.
Jasmine is funny at times. She actually had me beleiving she had committed suicide. I was convinced it was her sister talking to me. One day I informed a group that Haley was going to be gifted a diamond ring (though not anymore due to lack of virgin status when Haley and I met), and due to that knowledge an infuriated Jasmine who was supposed to be dead came back screaming and kicking. I'm smiling just thinking about that. She was being kind of cute in retrospect. She claims she was raped. But gave me no information on the person who did it. She has been known to be an Avon representative. I saw an Avon office in Bangalore but with no camera I could not send a picture.

Angela has been the most supportive of the three. We share the same birthday of July 15 and she was born in '87, seven years after me. I didn't have much money on the streets or working at a bookstore that paid only Rs. 3000 a month. But I was able to send her more than one birthday present when it was time, usually books and a letter. She really appreciated it. We talk of having twins, a boy and girl. She is studying computers. She has cute little brother. And she is really enthusiastic about getting more women involved. Her wardrobe is quite sexy and gothic.


No comments:

Post a Comment