Wednesday, January 7, 2009

THE ABSENCE OF SEVEN SINS

Hell is a funny word.

THE BIBLE: No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

YOU DESERVE NOTHING.

Currently, one of my biggest mistakes in life was giving you this second chance by coming to meet you in that hotel room in India.

First you come here with a laptop to gift me, only to take it back.
Now, you interfere with a laptop coming from my mother’s side.

Every time I have to use my meager internet time to put you in your proverbial place it is truly a waste of my time.

Considering you have me feel so disrespected as a human being, you should be grateful I even send you these emails. Again, after sending this email, I will not open this email id because I don’t care as to your wrong opinion. I don’t even want to hear your voice.

My main partner is Persephone.
I can call her Whitney.
She says I’ve been far to nice too you.

I have been given a choice of going to Mangalore to finish my degree under your terms to be treated like a slave-prisoner or street survival.

I’m pretty sure you would expect me to work without a laptop and internet.

I CHOOSE THE STREETS.

One of my most favorite surah’s in the Koran goes something like this “I seek refuge from the Lord of the Dawn … from the mischief of the envious one as he practices envy.”

Little did I realize just how jealous my supposed blood could get. I think I understand. You are married to a single woman. You are a slave to your wife. You would get ripped from your home if you brought another woman into bed or even went to another bed. And now you are beginning to realize that I am in a situation where multiple woman actually expect me to have multiple sexual female partners. When women love me, she gives me complete control of her MONEY, SEX, TIME. She does this willingly for me and me alone.

The three girls in the blog I sent you should be considered as my holy wives. For three to four years, we have survived by messages due to poverty restrictions on my part. Getting the internet would have helped enable REAL-TIME interaction with them and other women.

I have no problem managing on my own without the internet.

I can and will sexually satisfy three holy women at one time.

My sexual prowess does not quit there.

I’m not giving that up to join you burning in hell.

You seem to think “love” equals judging me and controlling me. I am twenty-eight years old and I have a far better life than you have arrogantly settled for. You refuse to give me cash in hand, not trusting me and essentially calling me a liar.

Because I have been cursed with you as a biological father, I accept my hatred of Indians and Hindus. I know for a fact that your way is wrong because you verbally deny the Bible and Koran.

You have a family in the U.S. I’m not even your son considering by Mosaic Law I am entitled to FIFTY PERCENT of your will. And as of now I get zero percent of your will in part due to a selfish current wife of yours who would rather have her two children get more.

Sarada would go into debt without judging me to give me money for my survival, whereas you won’t even hand me one percent of your savings to help me continue my business.

You are not my father.
I hate you more than words can describe.

My counter-offer is simple.

I gave you five conditions in my last emails.

I will go enroll in my last semester of college in Mangalore for one year under the final modified conditions. The changes are merging to conditions as a single gift, changing a donation to a loan, and dropping meeting your two bastard children for the time being.

1) a new dell laptop (even the one my mother’s side purchased is fine) and a high-end Apple macintosh laptop gifted to me.
2) $10,000 USD (5,00,000 Rs Lkh) CASH IN MY HAND that I have all ready budgeted which I will take as a loan payable back at ten percent interest per year at a maximum of four years to return.
3) Proof you have applied for a visa to the U.S. as your son

I deserve to be respected.

What you perceive in my life as shame and embarrassment, God and his children perceive as holy battle scars and badges of beyond-extreme honor.

NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN IF YOU CAN’T STOP JUDGING ME AND START TRUSTING ME.

At some point in the near future, sexy-clean-loyal women BEG me to impregnate them.

There is no way I’m willingly going back to your boring reality.

ALLAH IS MY FATHER NOW.